cornwalls 800.00 near albany ny

joessportster

I drove to albany a couple times to pick up audio related items, I remember 1 purchase was a pair of Talon Khorus on the 2nd floor with stairs that were barely 30 inches wide with a u turn in the middle

fun times indeed, when I arrived I was very close to leaving without the speakers the guys directions were horrible and the location was less than savory to say the least and here I was with 2000.00 in my pocket meeting someone I did not know

I wish my issues were solved I would happily travel to pick up these, good deal IMHO

• Like 1

I have written to him, but no reply. I just bought some very nice speakers in Rhode Island and am picking them up on Fridday and really should not spend any more money on speakers. I have bought 3 sets of Heresys in the past month all because the deals were "too good to pass up." If I find any more good deals I am going to the poor house.

If I find any more good deals I am going to the poor house.

I have a nice tube amp to sell. Only has a couple small issues. You don't care if it's quiet or not do you???

Won't even consider one that does not hum!

It's ONLY mildly annoying, come on..............

Not at all. It adds a special harmonic quality to the recording. I would be happy to provide you with a low cost mod. Ship to me anytime!

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't actually own a tube amp. I have a tube CD player and tube DAC though. I plan on having one of Justin's offerings in the next couple months though.

Thanks Joesportster.

I spoke with the seller. He is about my age and a physician selling his equipment. He says he is going deaf, Thought that was ironic after the ad template. I was kind of bummed out because another deal didn't work out, but this also sounds like a good deal. I will try and pick them up tomorrow. Let ya'll (that's for you Poncho) know how they sound.

NO MORE SPEAKERS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FINISHED

Thanks Joesportster.

I spoke with the seller. He is about my age and a physician selling his equipment. He says he is going deaf, Thought that was ironic after the ad template. I was kind of bummed out because another deal didn't work out, but this also sounds like a good deal. I will try and pick them up tomorrow. Let ya'll (that's for you Poncho) know how they sound.

NO MORE SPEAKERS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FINISHED

FAMOUS LAST WORDS, I am glad I could help you spend your money :P

all these klipsch speakers in 1 house are you considering a home theater ??

Said that countless times myself, and here i set with new HiFi Man HE-500 headphones on my head :emotion-21:

I will say these are an upgrade in sound though, I fear any higher up in headphones will simply be a lateral move, (give and take)

No. We will likely be moving in two years so dumping investing money into a home theater does not make sense. I am going to set up a 7.1 system with the flat screen TV on the lower level. Cornscalas in the front, Cornwalls in the back, Heresys as side speakers and a Heresy as a center. I have a Pioneer 7.1 1323k receiver.

No. We will likely be moving in two years so dumping investing money into a home theater does not make sense. I am going to set up a 7.1 system with the flat screen TV on the lower level. Cornscalas in the front, Cornwalls in the back, Heresys as side speakers and a Heresy as a center. I have a Pioneer 7.1 1323k receiver.

That is a home theater, Just not an all out dedicated build. However I bet it will sound great