Best amp for a pair of KG 3.2s that won't break the bank

UFKeegan

Hey all, never posted on here before and I pretty much know next to nothing about audio pairing or set-up so go easy on me.

I have a piar of KG 3.2's that I bought off a buddy in college for like $30, along with a little radio/3 cd player/cassette player unit that he used to power them. I've been using that thing for a while, but I think it is time for an upgrade. I have a budget of around $250, and would like to get an amp that can power them and hook up to both the tv and play music from a computer. Any advice would be appreciated, since I pretty much don't know where to start!

Thanks,

Keegan

Edited by UFKeegan

Hi Keegan

A great buy at $30 that's giving them away! I think a T-Amp would do the job nicely you don't need much to power those and should come in about your budget or less.

Edited by Aj72
  • Like 1

Welcome Keegan,

Most likely to suit your needs would be an integrated amplifier. Integrated is the combination of the amplifier and pre-amp. You will be able to find a decent, used unit in your budget. Take your time and do a little research/shopping. I prefer Rotel gear. It is relatively affordable and well built. Look on eBay for starters. There are many manufactures to choose from (i.e. Yamaha, Adcom, Carver, Emotiva, Marantz etc.etc.) Narrow your search to used gear.

Hope this helps to get you started :)

♪ ♫ ♪

link below is an example of what you may want to look into - no affiliation...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Onkyo-A-809-Integrated-Amplifier-/281337329448?pt=US_Home_Audio_Amplifiers_Preamps&hash=item418102f728

p.s. - please watch the use of profanity - TY

Edited by Matt 1970