Forte's on ebay - current bid $760

jimjimbo

insider info: klipsch are about to soar in price...this is home base...its time to sell out if you want money, then buy back in about a year...

Its looking like im getting money in a few days....I may pull a minermark on something soon lol thats how it goes for me, i get cash then things are frickin high priced especially klipsch

insider info: klipsch are about to soar in price...this is home base...its time to sell out if you want money, then buy back in about a year...

Its looking like im getting money in a few days....I may pull a minermark on something soon lol thats how it goes for me, i get cash then things are frickin high priced especially klipsch

Beeker,

Now I am no Wall Street trader, but if prices are about to soar, why would we sell now and buy them back in a year? Isn't that bass ackwards?

it depends how you look at it...you are correct...just depends on how we look or comprehend the current preowned klipsch economy....soaring prices seem to be amoung us....sell&buy with confidence with thoughts of prices seem to be soaring....I was buying mint(near mint, very good operational and great looking condition) h2's 2 years ago for $300-$375 tops...many of them....6-7 years ago they were going for $200-250....thats just a base for looking at them now to buy they are going for $500 and up...

I also see khorn pairs going for $1500 today and lascalas for $800....chorus for $900...there are some drastic value ups and downs although the flock(other audiophiles) are fleeing the old speakers and going KLIPSCH....thankfully we are here...im not selling nothing

ps...yes to those looking at this other ways i could write this out for hours describing used klipsch trends with values...disagree or not i have notes wrote down and not just ebay from talk with full on audio collectors(wharehouse collectors) and nib companys as well as distributors...

\

cheers