FS: Klipsch KP201's in Arkansas $400 (SOLD)

jtubbs6117

I am selling my Klipsch KP-201's only because they are to large to work in my new room. They are the Klipsch pro version of the Hersey. As you will be able to see from the pictures these were factory installed with eye bolts. They are two on the top and one on the back so these can be hung in a church fellowship hall or garage. They will be at home sitting on stands or where ever you need them. Sound is true to klipsch in every way. This is a 3 way cab so they will reproduce all frequency well down to 45hz which is a very good response for a small cabinet. These are listed on Little Rock CL for 450 will do 400 for forum members. I will be adding more pictures when I get time to show both cabs and every view for interested parties. Thank you. If anyone can provide more information about this particular model please do I would really like to know. Correction on Freq response: FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 60Hz - 20kHz(+-)4dB (-10dB @ 43Hz) @ 3 meters, 1/2 space anechoic
I will be happy to answer any questions. Would prefer to sell to some one local due to shipping cost.

Jeff

post-37953-0-93640000-1404433133_thumb.j

Edited by jtubbs6117