Integra DTR-60.5

chambers1517

I am in East Tn. I'll give you some details. I bought an Integra 70.2 from a loca dealer. I used it for about a 4 months and the hdmi card went out. I took it back to the dealer and they sent it in for repairs. It took 3 months to get it back. I used it for a month and it went out again. 3 months again to get it back. I used it for about a week the third time and it went out again. When I took it in for the third time they said this model was having issues and replaced it with the 60.5. I needed the Integra for video scaleing. I used it for 3 months and it performed perfect. I bought a new Projector and we watched our first movie and in the middle of it I got the no signal message on the screen. I assumed this reciever was out and took it to the dealer. I bought a lower level Onkyo reciever to get by until the Integra came back since we could't watch movies. When I got the new reciever I found that I still got the same message. It ended up being the projector. I sent it back and got a new projector. I went to the Integra dealer but the reciever was already sent out. When I got the Onkyo the sound was really missing compared to the Integra. I talked to the dealer and he said the amps in the Onkyo were not as good as the Integra and recommended a better amp. I had an old Harmon Kardon 7200 avr I wasn't using so I used the Onkyo as a preamp to feed the HK. This combo really worked well. This has been about a month now and the dealer called and said the Integra was back so I just picked it up. He said there was no issues found (we already knew this) and gave me the reciever. The reciever is still wrapped in plastic. I have 2 mics and 2 remotes for the Integra( 1 mic and remote from the 70.2) but they are the same. Long story short, unit is almost new but I'm happy with my current setup and figured I'd give someone a good deal on a $2300 reciever. Oh yeah, The unit is heavy but I can probably ship.

Edited by chambers1517

If your willing to get down to the 700 range shipped, get in contact with me. I am currently looking for either an integra or a pioneer elite... It is a gossip really, but I hear the pioneer with the class d amps run much cooler and don't have the overheating issues that onkyo has been plagued with the last 5-6 years.

That being said, I still like the integra and would love to try one out. Has anyone heard if the newer integra and onkyo receivers are failing as bad as before?

Edited by Cosmic_surfer