TRADE! Russco TT

Rivervalleymgb

I have a Russco Studio Pro B turntable that i would like to trade for a QRK or any other TT that will play 78's. It doesn't have to be an idler, but a TT of equal value. I also have a Technics SP-25 that I would trade for a 78 TT. I ended up buying 2 of each from a local radio station. If needed i could throw in a MicroTrack tonearm to balance a trade. I am trying to get a dedicated 78 turntable. Currently, the only 78 capable turntable I have is a Dual 1010 that also plays 16 rpm. When is the last time you saw a 16 rpm record?

I will post pictures later. I am in the middle of putting new veneer on a pair of AR 4x and thought I would post this in between gluing veneers.

Sounds like you may have a similar TT already but I have a Dual 1229Q that can play 78's. It does need a complete service for proper function because the grease on the linkages underneath has gotten thick. Just throwing it out there since I am relatively close to you, central AR, near Russellville.