Heresy risers for sale, have two pairs

moray james

I have two sets of Walnut (lumber core with thick veneer) factory H3 risers in very good condition which are not in use. You can buy a pair for $35.00 a pair plus the actual postage cost I will provide the packing time and the packing materials for free. Let me know by PM if any of you are interested. Best regards Moray James.

• Like 3

PM received and responded to. It looks like one set is gone. I have a second set of H3 risers in the same very good condition. These were removed from the speakers when I purchased them and the speakers were placed on four post stands. These risers have been stored in plastic wrap in a closet since, they have not been exposed to sunlight. Best regards Moray James

to send a PM you simply left click on the members avatar or name and you will see a box that says "send a message" easy just click on that. Send me your zip code or your postal code along with the address you wnat the risers shipped to and I will get you a shipping quote right away. If you do this today and make the pay pal today I can have them out to you tomorrow five business day delivery. Best regards Moray James.

Kelly mack has changed his mind so the risers are still available. Just so there is no confusion the purchaser will be responsible for the transaction fees. Pay Pal transaction only please.. If you are interested I will require your zip or postal code to obtain a shipping quote. The risers are packed in plywood and are ready to ship immediately upon payment, sale price is $35.00 in U.S. funds plus actual postage plus the pay pal transaction fee (a couple of dollars). Thanks for your interest. Best regards Moray James.