F/S Audioquest cables

MichaelandKlipsch

Having purchased the Two JTR subwoofers I needed to purchased XLR male to female cables to go from my processor to my subs. When I put the order in this morning I decided I might as well go ahead and replace my other interconnects (I’m ocd and I like things consistent darn those details!). I now have all 9 XLR interconnects on the way and thus decided to sell my RCA interconnects. I have 8 Audioquest Quartz interconnects each and every one in excellent shape/condition. 4 pairs and or 8 cables. I will sell them individually (per pair) or as a group just make me an offer on what you are looking for. 1 pair is (.5) meters the rest are 1 meter pairs.

Also up for sale I have two Audioquest Sub-3 cables with DBS. One is 3’ and the other is 6’. The battery on each DBS is still new and works flawlessly. Make me an offer on either as I won’t need these any longer either since I use XLR sub cables now. one of them has a Factory Audioquest terminated y cable. The other one has an AQ y splitter that matches the same quality of the Sub-3 cable down to the braided covering and all. Purchased from Audioquest.

I am also up for trades as I’m looking for a pre amp and amp preferably 2 channel to power my soon to be purchased lascalas from a forum member!!!!

I’m looking for a pre amp and amp preferably 2 channel to power my soon to be purchased lascalas from a forum member!!!!

Not interested in trades for cables(too many RCA cables sitting in a box), but I will be putting my Cambridge Audio 640A v2 integrated amp(75w/ch) up for sale soon. I know you mention preamp/amp combo but this amp will drive the LaScalas with ease.

Send me a PM if interested.

Good luck with your sale/trade otherwise.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...