Klipsch Type B crossovers, 2 pair for sale

finallygotmyheresies

I boxed up a few things to offer up to you all.  

Pair of k-600 horns with the thicker flange $old. Thank God these aren't K-400's, shipping those was CRAZY expensive.

Pair of Type A crossovers $old. I tested both of these on a K-Horn and they sound fine to me but they are original.

I have two pairs of Type B. The first pair worked just fine in my early 80's Cornwalls but I replaced them with a Type B network that was refreshed by Crites. There does seem to be a little bit of oil leaking from the can looking component.

Pair #1 of Type B $50/shipped

The second pair is in need of attention, basically just sold for parts.  A couple of years ago I bought 2 separate cornwalls, both from the 70's. The first came from a guy that had all of the components listed separately on Ebay. I bought the speaker and got everything accept the mid horn.  The 2nd speaker came from a body shop up near Orlando.  Willand helped me find this one.  The speaker was up in the rafters of this building for a long time and there was plenty of paint, dust and mouse turds all over this thing. So that explains the condition of the crossover which is rusty and chewed on.  Maybe someone could put them to good use.  

Pair #2 of Type B $25/shipped

Edited by finallygotmyheresies

The only reason i wanted a pic was to see if they were complete w/drivers.

"Pair of k-600 horns with the thicker flange $80/shipped" does not state with drivers.

Your Picture is of the lower part of the horns, hence no pic of driver(s).

Edited by minermark