Any Interest in Eliptrac 400 Horns - SOLD

dkalsi

Thinking about selling my Eliptrac 400 Horns. Will take pictures. They are with the finished look with the exception on one mounting plate (which was separately purchased acquired).

Not sure what to ask - but was thinking about $SOLD$. They are fully funtional and will honor returns. I've done my best to highlight imperfections in the pictures below - nonetheless, if for whatever reason you are not satisfied with their condition about delivery - I'll honor a return. 

I was perfectly happy with them - Only reason whay I am selling is because I need the funds a projector purchase. I am actually willing to consider partial trade for an older (higher end - JVC/Sony/Epson) - 2D projector. 

Local buyers (MD/DC/VA) welcomed. 

PM for details. 

Edited by dkalsi

Musicook, 

I can offer to ship. Being MDF, these are rather heavy . 

Pictures see pictures below - there are small imperfections and thus I'll reduce the price to $275+shipping.  

a.      See pictures for condition

b.      Previous owner lost one of the driver mounting plates and thus I had to order one separately.

c.      There was a small chip on the very front of one horn – previous owner repaired it see pictures

d.      There was some separation of the MDF with the previous owner repaired and did a fantastic job (see pictures of inside - first picture  and outside - last picture)

e.      The two horns operate indistinctly and I promise you that you will be satisfied

f.        I will accept return if not satisfied

IMG_0148_zps77f23b73.jpg

IMG_0152_zps5638a615.jpg

IMG_0147_zps82d9e98d.jpg

IMG_0150_zpsfa890318.jpg

IMG_0153_zpsdf656281.jpg