anyone have any thoughts on this sub?

dks5276

I had the less expensive H-100 and thought they were great subs, I actually returned two Klipsch RW-12's and replaced with these because IMO the Bic's simply outdid them for half the price. This is the more powerful version so one can only imagine they should do even better than the ones I had.

I don't know if you have a line on one locally but if not I can recommend the H-100 and this as well http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-12-Inch-Powered-Subwoofer/dp/B000092TT0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1417405376&sr=8-5&keywords=bic+acoustech+pl-200

Edited by Anotherforumname
  • Like 1

im in a basement , pretty wide open 25 x 50 is a close guess, i also have rf-83 for front, rf-82 for rear, rc-64 for center and rs10s surround

Very nice! I'd think that the BIC sub would be a weak link in your setup considering your other speakers.

do you have a sub recommendation?  i have a line on 2 ultra 2 thx subs with amp for 2,000 which is a great deal and thos are some beasts of a sub but hate dropping that much cash during holidays