been a while klipsxh fanatics

Cosmic_surfer

I am just stopping in, it has been about 6 months. I have missed the speaker talk, just other hobbies took most of my attention. I will be selling some of my rsx-4 speakers (didn't really need 7) and am considering upgrading a bit. I originally thought I wanted to do rsx-5 as my fronts as I really liked the aesthetics of them, and for their size they can bear out any thing similar. Problem is I can't find black rsx-5 speakers. Then I noticed a pair of rb-35 speakers that seem to be even better than the rsx-5 speakers. I have 4 rsx 4 speakers that I planned on using as surrounds as well as an rcx-4 center. Would these rb 35 monsters overpower the rest? Would thsee sonically match the rsx speakers I currently have?

The wife missed the rsx 4 sound when I pulled the wire to power the main speakers downstairs. She is hooked on sound, she just doesn't know it lol.

Sargent you could sell to me :). I think I will sell my on kyo receiver too.. without hdmi it means I will be doing to much hand shaking... it is also so deep that when it is hooked up I can't close my cabinet unless I cut out more slots in the back of the entertanimena center... blah. I could put the rb 35 on the top shelf of this wall unit, just not sure where my center would go at that point.