The story of Klipsch KPT-904

Dr Morbius

They look great! What kind of grill did you put on them?

It looks like you are running a Juicy Music preamp. What kind of power amps are you using?

The grills were fab'd up buy a guy that Bill Hendrix pointed me to. Really nice. Reasonably priced too. They are black powdercoated perf'd steel.

Good eye on my Juicy. It's a BBX. I want to send it to Mark for all the Maxim Mods. Hopefully soon.

The amps in this picture are actually a pair of Parasound ZAmp's bridged mono for 90wpc into 8ohms. They sound fantastic and I have very little into them buying them used.

I also have a pair of Larry Moore Ultra-Fi 300B monoblocks I've run. They have a looser sound because of the volume of the room, but they are silky smooth. I love them with simpler music, jazz guitar, singer songwriter type stuff. But for bigger music, the tube pre and SS amps seems to be the ticket.

Here's a pic with the 300B's.

- Woody

87f94aed96a195217462f9e73d6ea396.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I came across these speakers (KPT-904) and was wondering if that can be used in place of Klipshorns as 2 channel listening. I mean, two 15 inch woofers should be a lot of bass. And does anyone know what they run for, factory fresh?  Like I said, just wondering…………….

Scrappydue has KT-904's in his big theater rig!  They should work well for two channel audio as well!