RB-61II Mounting

fuzzydog

I noticed that the Klipsch RB-61ii product page lists "none" under the mounting description.  All the other RB series are identified as having 1/4" - 20 threaded inserts.  Is the webpage wrong or does the RB-61ii's actually have no provisions to be mounted?  Specs copied from the page below.

Frequency Response: 45Hz-24KHz ± 3dB SENSITIVITY: 95dB @ 2.83V / 1m POWER HANDLING: 100W RMS / 400W Peak NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.5cm) Cerametallicâ„¢ cone woofer HIGH FREQUENCY CROSSOVER: 1500Hz ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via front-firing port INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp HEIGHT: 15.4" (39.1cm) WIDTH: 8.5" (21.6cm) DEPTH: 12.3" (31.2cm) with grille WEIGHT: 35.2lbs (16kg) per pair MOUNTING: None FINISHES: Black Ash woodgrain vinyl Built From: 2010

I don't own any yet, but I was thinking about picking up pair at the current model closeout pricing. 

Not having any way to mount them might be a deal breaker.  I guess you'd have to drill your own holes if you wanted to attach them to stands or a bracket???