Universal remote shopping

McMiRA

So, I no longer have issues with my Logitech 900. I'll correct that by saying I no longer have the Logitech 900. I'm shopping for a new universal remote, or control system, to be able to control 3( soon to be 4) av receivers in one rack with a PS3, blue ray, a couple directv receiver, and a tv all in that one room. There is a projector in an adjoining room and then 2(soon to be 3) tv in other areas of the house ran off the main rack. I need something to control all this mess. Was looking into control4 but don't know if I need that much power, or expense.

Anyone have recommendations other than Logitech?

Last time my daughter touched the av rack I almost lost a tube amp. Last time my wife touched it the we had to buy a new blueray player.

I stopped off at the local high end shop where I had a sit down with the guy I bought some of my stuff from. Told him what's currently running and how and what my plans were and the zones I was adding. He said control4 would run it the way I want but not to buy it until I had all my equipment and zones ready or else I'd be spending more money on more programming and possibly more modules. Then he said what I didn't want to hear " find a used harmony on eBay to get you buy until then"

Last time my daughter touched the av rack I almost lost a tube amp. Last time my wife touched it the we had to buy a new blueray player.

I was only kidding about using the wife and kids for a remote.  Thought maybe I could shake the tree a little.  :P