Rp250 and rp 440 c as home theater set up

noob82

Hi every one knew to the form. Looking for advice or opinions. So im thinking of ordering the rp250f for fronts and the rp440c for my center.along with the r12sw as my sub. I want to use this set up for mostly movies and gaming. Is this legit, even though the center is a has 4 4 inch woofers.

I'm one of few who have owned almost all of the reference speakers as well as the reference premiere line also. My question for you would be is are you in the us? If so I would try my hardest to find a set of rf-62ii or 82ii and a rc-62ii. They are better speakers for movie and gaming. If you have no desire to pursue that route then the speakers you are asking about will be fine together. I'm not really sure what goes together in that line up since the drivers are all different. All I know is I bought the RP-260f and the rp-450c and they were good together. But I felt the center was a bit too laid back and the 62ii was better. My buddy felt the same way and we both sold ours.