SOLD---Onkyo TX-NR3030 ATMOS (Retail$2400)1yr old Flagship Receiver Smokin Deal SOLD

Tremors

Amazon sells this for $1950. and that is the cheapest I've found it. Most retailers still sell it for around 2100-2200.–----------------- SOLD (7/5)

Pickup is highly preferred: Oak Park, MI, 48237

I have owned this receiver for a month now and have only turned it on once. Condition is 9/10, I can't find any scratches at all on it, but it's got a fingerprint smudge here and there in the pics and a super faint square line from a sticker which I managed to photograph. It worked great when I powered it up and everything functioned as it should, calibration mic has not been used and is new in the package, as is the remote. Purchased from Amazon I am just beyond the return date. Alas, I am selling it. Why? Fear of basement flooding.

My neighborhood and 30,000 homes around me were affected by flooding last year which on average delivered 20-50" of rain to everyone's basement. Everyone. Well, everyone but my block and a select few other blocks in the area. But no more than a few hundred homes were spared. I've decided to remove and sell off the equipment from my basement home theater. Not worth the risk as my homeowners wouldn't even come close to the loss. So coming soon to a Klipsch forum near you: Multitudes of Reference Speakers, Gear and other miscellany that I'd rather not see destroyed and don't have a good place (other than my basement!!) to store. To start though, this beauty that I just picked up.

This receiver does it all. Here are some of the features:

- Dolby Atmos 11.2 - This will allow you to run a full 7.2, plus add 4 more speakers to utilize the latest in Dolby technology, Atmos.

- 135 watts per channel

- 4k @60 frames per second

- 3D

- HDMI 2.0

- HDCP 2.2

- AccuEQ w/mic **Onkyo states they prefer this over Audyssey, it will be in all future flagship receivers**

- Balanced XLR Pre-Outs

- 32Bit Burr-Brown Digital to Analog Converters

- Built in Wifi

- Built in Bluetooth

- 3 HDMI Outputs for Projector, Zone 2, Etc.

post-25073-0-22540000-1435362434_thumb.j

post-25073-0-46620000-1435362459_thumb.j

post-25073-0-25460000-1435362523_thumb.j

Edited by Tremors
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I have added the photos for you

Oh hey, two pics are the same and one is sideways! Well no worse than what I couldn't do I suppose ;) Lol

I have corrected the images.  The iPhone automatically rotates images that were taken sideways so when you upload them to the forum, they look like they are upright.