Promedia 4.1 at half price!!

Guest Damen Bonner

Guest Damen Bonner

If you've been trying to afford real PC/Gaming audio, now is your opportunity.

I wanted everyone to know that you can now get ProMedia 4.1 at half original price. It's factory refurbished and comes with a warranty. Here's the link:

http://store.klipsch.com/details.asp?prodID=35

This is your best chance to get our Kick-*** 400-Watt surround system at a steal.

Half price. Really.

Tell everyone.

Promedia Customer Service

Now, I can say that $150.00 for a set of 4.1's is a great deal...however there are 2 problems with this:

1. They are refurbished. Now given some of the problems that Klipsch speakers have, I cannot really see that getting a refurbished unit would be a great idea in the first place...just because it has been repaired and who konws how long it will last.

2. There is only a 90 day warranty. Now because it is refurbished that is to be expected... and it is for that reason I reccomend not getting any refurbished units of any kind, if they go out after the 90 day period then your out $150.00 or have to pay to get them fixed. This is all IMO btw.

quote:

Originally posted by iDoNtKnOe2k1:

All you do is buy the Klipschs refisbished and then goto best buy and switch them out with the new ones.
Wink.gif

you would have to buy the new ones from best buy and return the refurbished ones and get your money back. sneaky...

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>