Shure M3D cartridge with original stylus...+ N21D replacement stylus NOS

Breakdown7

I am moving within the next month so have been cleaning house.  I am offering my Shure M3D cartridge up for grabs. It came from an estate sale and still has the original stylus, which still sounds good despite some wear. The original box and stylus guard is included.  This was Shure's first stereo cartridge and has the more highly sought after round body, being an earlier edition.  I used this with my Garrard 301 idler drive, which has already been sold.  

I also purchased a NOS Shure N21D stylus still in box with paperwork. The stylus is still protected in the original tubular capsule. Most folks seem to seek out this rare stylus replacement, as it can track much lighter than the original stylus that comes with the Shure M3D cartridge. You can mount the M3D and start listening, or replace the original stylus with the N21D. Its a nice choice to have, as these needles simply slide in and out of the cartridge body.

I am willing to sell the M3D for $125 and the N21D NOS replacement stylus for $100.  I am willing to separate.  If buying together as a package deal (recommended), I can do $200.  For anyone interested further, contact me for more pics.  

post-54981-0-76060000-1441650536_thumb.j

post-54981-0-53220000-1441650552_thumb.j

• 3 months later...