Metrum Octave Dac with Audiophilleo Ap1 converter

joessportster

offered for sale / trade at a DRASTIC reduction is my metrum mk1 with the Audiophilleo ap1 & pp Everything Is in very good shape and the Ap1 with PP just came back from Phillip for service so it is literally like new (I can forward the email conversation which shows phillip just returned it to me and it still retains a portion of the 3 year warranty)

I am the 2nd owner of both pieces they are 100% functional with superb cosmetics (frankly I can only see 1 scuff on the metrum, its not a scratch it is like a scuff and may come off, it is barely visible in the pictures)

trades I would be interested in are Sennheiser HD800 / HD650, Audeze LCD 2.2, Audeze LCDx, Grado gs1000i, Schiit Valhalla 2...............I will listen to REASONABLE offers 

I have tons of feedback on audiogon under joespride

Why am I selling, I simply find I prefer a warmer sound and so am stepping my setup back to a less resolving system, I want to quit worrying about the last bit of detail and just listen again, I have an uber Bifrost on the way

I want to get 1050.00 Thats less than the Ap1 with PP converter would cost you 

post-14548-0-49140000-1441919892_thumb.j

post-14548-0-79780000-1441919915_thumb.j

post-14548-0-26020000-1441919939_thumb.j