FEELER... Emotiva LPA-1 & 4ea RS-42's

InVeNtOr

is anyone possibly interested in a Emotiva LPA-1 amp? 7ch 125 x 5 & 50 w x 2.  i used it for a short time to bi-amp my mains/center and then to power the mains/center....then to just power the Surrounds.  i also have 4ea RS-42s, they all have had crossover upgrades.  nothing to crazy, just caps, resistors, and binding posts. i used Sonic Craft caps and mills resistors. the binding posts are Rhodium.  FYI i used those items because i wanted a very sharp, detailed, clear surround. 

i have the box for the amp and 1 pair of RS-42s.  the other pair i do not have a box.  everything is in great/ good condition.  i even have some nice African Mahogany hard wood speaker stands which are 36" tall. 

i know this forum you guys are picture crazy, i can post some, but i just wanted to see if anyone was even remotely interested first.

i also don't know fair market value, normally the value is based on what people are willing to spend so it's really up to the interested parties. i don't need to sell these items, but they have been sitting boxed up since 2011.

ask away.....

• Like 1