$325 Pioneer PL-530 Turntable (aka record player) + Shure M97xE cartridge + free records!

etc6849

Local pickup only on this near Columbia, SC.  I can combo with any of the stuff below to make it worth your drive.

I just never got into records, but the sound on this thing really impressed me when I hooked it up 4 years ago!

We can hook this record player up to the Marantz AV8801 preamp if I still have it.

I seriously bought the needle/cartridge new for about $80 and only used this player maybe 10 times as I'm 100% into digital audio and have a home theater PC.

Also selling:

Marantz AV8801 Preamp/Processor

ATI AT2007 7 channel amp

Dual Klipsch RT-12d Subs (post coming shortly)

ECM8000 mic

M-Audio mic preamp

Yamaha RX-V1300

and some other stuff including bedroom furniture so bring a trailer :)

post-31898-0-44880000-1451084653_thumb.j

post-31898-0-06640000-1451084658_thumb.j

post-31898-0-07400000-1451084663_thumb.j

Pretty cool we had the same record player too!  I'm still enjoying the speakers you sold me.  You should check them out sometime in their new habitat:

post-31898-0-40160000-1451258777_thumb.j  I'd be really curious to hear what you think after hearing them on monoblocks.

It's a really nice turntable, I just find I never use it as digital music files are so convenient versus records and CDs.  No sense in keeping stuff I haven't used in four years!  I am giving him a lot of records too.

These pioneer turntables keep going up in price, not sure why...  I would list it.  Seems not so good condition units have sold for over $300 on ebay.

Dang i have the exact same turngable, pure mint with the same cart, just put it on. I will sell it for that in a heartbeat. Ask the dude if he wants a matching table...