Anyone I can buy ported 5.6 cu ft enclosures from?

ninjai18

O and you maybe could use like the Dayton boxes by putting 2 together and cutting out the center leaving a "braced" passage at the coupling.

If so, that would be cheapest probably.  Lars

But it wouldn't have a port...

Ya just cut in the appropriate ports, and probably pop in port tubes - Parts express.

Check out the Marty Cube.  Note the cut list.  Go to the local Homedepot or Lowes and have the wood cut for you. http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1648673-martysub-faq.html

That's for 18" Stereo Integrity drivers. I need a cut list for a TC Sounds TC2000 15" driver.

As Wvu80 sed - "Even though the front baffle is made for an 18" I would think the easy part would be cutting a baffle to fit a 15" driver, just make a double front baffle"

Lars.

Oh I see, hmm, very interesting idea! Which two should I combine to make 6 cubic foot cabinets? It seems like combining two 3 cubic foot cabinets would actually end up being more than 6 cubic feet, seeing as how long it would be.

Ummm. I guess I don't see how combining 2 @ 3 cubic foot enclosures could possibly "end up being more than 6 cubic feet," regardless of "how long it would be."