FS = Denon DP790 Direct Drive Turntable/Excellent 675$

richieb

I have for sale a Denon DP790 Direct Drive, fully manual table in remarkable condition for its late 1970's age. Had been put away in its OE box since the early '80's to be brought out a few weeks ago. After buying a Parks Budgie preamp I found vinyl not to be thing after all these years. 

The table base is a true 9/10, the cover has typical swirls but very clean, clear, no cracks an 8/10.

The 790 has the adjustable +- speed control for its 33 and 45RPM settings. Runs perfectly and with direct drive no extra parts to fool with.

Along with the table is a Micro Seiki straight arm with lift control with a Denon 103d MC cart. I have looked and cannot find the model number for the arm but it is a superb Seiki arm, professionaly installed years ago. I cannot speak for the condition of the sylus but in limited play sounded very good. Heavy rubber turntable pad and disc stabilizer included. If I can find it I think I even have a Ortofon cart I will throw in.

This is a Classic Denon of Japan table, one anal owner.

$675 + double box shipping, US only.

post-12470-0-53160000-1454878676_thumb.j

post-12470-0-29280000-1454878718_thumb.j

post-12470-0-33720000-1454878739_thumb.j

post-12470-0-27840000-1454878766_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpity Bump

I'd really like to move this to someone who can appreciate vinyl as I found on my return it wasn't my cup of tea. Since I've never sold a TT I wasn't sure how price it, looks to have been too high. No intent to gouge. This really is a nice rig in tremendous condition.

How about shaving off $225 -- sell for $450 plus shipping.