Thoughts on ksp-s6

dtr20

Hi all, I picked up a pair of ksp-s6 surround speakers in a big lot of equipment that I bought. It's a corner speaker with two horns and two woofers, and wall mountable. Does anyone have any experience with these, how good are they, are they rare, are they desirable? Also, roughly how much are they worth? Thanks

I recently sold my pair here on the forum for about $200 for the pair. They sound good, I just prefer straight forward two or three way speakers for surround. There are plenty out there so they are not collectible or rare, but they are still sought after speakers.

Tim

Hi all, I picked up a pair of ksp-s6 surround speakers in a big lot of equipment that I bought. It's a corner speaker with two horns and two woofers, and wall mountable. Does anyone have any experience with these, how good are they, are they rare, are they desirable? Also, roughly how much are they worth? Thanks

Hi dtr20,

I'm looking for a pair of these.  Are you interested in selling?

In addition to what teaman said, they are often used as surrounds in KLF setup's, only since the KLF Series did not produce a specific model for this.  However, with Crites upgrades in the KLF's, the KSP's use neodymium and do not have an upgrade available.  Instead, some prefer the Reference Series since they have titanium tweets to match.  Just a few thoughts.

Thanks for the info.

Hi dtr20,

I'm looking for a pair of these. Are you interested in selling?

I am interested in selling these. Maybe by this weekend, I can get some pictures of these and post it in the garage sale section.