SOLD Klipsch RP450C MINT CT

AaronB123

Sorry for the second post, I know I posted this earlier but for some reason I cannot access that post. If anyone has any ideas or has had this happen to them in the past where you can't access a thread you've made because when you click on it, it says access denied and know's how to fix it, let me know. I contacted a moderator and they said they had no idea why that would happen. 

Anyway, I decided to go ahead and pull the plug and purchase the RC-64ii and let this center go. Very good center and after I let it break in it did get MUCH better but I am set on trying the RC-64ii and happened to find a really good deal on it so here we are. 

This thing is absolutely mint, I still have the manual still wrapped in the original plastic,and the center itself is 100% perfect. I am in CT and would rather sell locally but I would look into shipping if it doesn't sell locally. Asking 350 or best offer. 

post-62430-0-59820000-1460404564_thumb.j

post-62430-0-00420000-1460404594_thumb.j

post-62430-0-84900000-1460404651_thumb.j

Edited by AaronB123

• 2 weeks later...

When the guy shipped my RC 64, it was in a box 4-5 ft long and just filled with peanuts.  I would of have at least wrapped it in bubble wrap and made it a tighter fit in the box.  It can unharmed and has been rock'in ever since.  The 64 get's my praise has an excellent center.

When the guy shipped my RC 64, it was in a box 4-5 ft long and just filled with peanuts.  I would of have at least wrapped it in bubble wrap and made it a tighter fit in the box.  It can unharmed and has been rock'in ever since.  The 64 get's my praise has an excellent center.

Ya, I agree the 64 seems to keep up with my La Scala's pretty well. The looks alone of that center make it a keeper!