Anybody run 3 center channels as a front stage(i.e. RC7s)

maseline_98

• 3 weeks later...

I have the RC 7 s  and use 2 as my center. They are a great center speaker.    I have tried the vertical placement and it works will with a bit of a riser below to get it off the ground a bit.    BUT......... Having had the RF 7 s  I  can't believe you will like it.     

Just playing around. trying to put a couple of KLF C7's (thank you Billy in Charleston)  back in service, I did something I thought I would never confess to.  After reading this thread I decided to come clean.  I'm using a $25 KV3 from a garage sale and a synergy 10" sub with the legends and for TV only its ok.  The C7's sit on their sides with the grills removed and could be mistaken (by some) as actually being floor speakers.  Please don't have too much fun with this but the OP asked the question.  Heading out for the gathering in Hope later today with a stayover in Memphis for BBQ.  Hope everyone attending has a safe and fun time.