Worst movie rec. ever!

justin_tx_16

OMG. What a WASTE of money, time, and my precious eye site.

If you like outright terrible movies, get The Wicker Man. It is a musical mystery, horror, and EROTIC movie. WTF?! I put it on, was disappointed with the AWEFUL picture quality and terrible DTS and DD sound tracks. acting was shotty, then came singing... what the heck? THEN a HUGE orgy on a beach. It was disgusting. then more erotic dancing in a bedroom, ...

anyway, wherehouse music recommended this to me, i am going to demand my money back, it cost me $18.99.

oh how bad it was, all 30 minutes we watched of it. then came on Life is Beautiful, finally, a great movie. Get Life is Beautiful, I spit on The Wicker Man.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

Sounds like one of those movies that uses advertising to sell it, not the content!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

Another very poorly recorded DVD is Alice Cooper's "Welcome to my nightmare" Although one of the greatest rock albums ever produced, the DVD's picture and sound quality are a long

ways from reference quality. I'd say it reminded my of a poorly recorded VHS tape. Only get it for the theatrical aspect of watching Alice doing his strange stage show. A much better recorded disk is Alice Cooper's "Brutaly Live" Now this is great sound even only being 5.0 This disk still has a very good bottom end. And the stage show is Cooper at his best.

Take care

Rickcwm30.gif

------------------

Mains RF-7

Centre RC-7

Surrounds RS-7

Rear Centre 2 x RS-7

Sub SVS-CS Ultra x 2

Receiver Denon AVR-5803

DVD Denon 2800

T.V. Sony KP57HW40 Widescreen

Computer Pro-Media 5.1