Pair of Klipsch K-31 woofers: Lower Price

PrestonTom

I am still finding good homes for audio equipment. 

Today's listing is for a pair of Klipsch K-31 woofers. These are 12 inch speakers that are used in the Klipsch Jubilee bass bins and were also used in the KLF 30's. These are difficult to obtain and seldom come up on the used market. They are lightly used and are in fantastic shape. I am the original owner and had used them for a while in a "jubilee-style" center channel. 

I can let these go for $220 per pair (i.e., $110 each). You are welcome to come pick them up and save on shipping (located in Groton, Connecticut 06355) or I can pack them up and ship them via UPS (buyer pays for shipping). 

This is the new lower price (Oct 17th)

If anyone is on the fence due to price, then PM me a reasonable offer (no trades). Just maybe we can work something out. 

Otherwise I may just run the specs through a calculator and see if these are a candidate for a small subwoofer. Not that I need more bass, but extra horsepower never hurts. Perhaps this attitude is why my basement is bursting at the seams.

• 3 weeks later...