SeveralSpeciesOfSmallFurryAnimalsGatheredTogetherInACaveToGrooveWithAPict

Soundthought

BBB- Why am I not suprised that you are the one with teh translation? Truley Remarkable! Luckily I saw the thread here before I saw the one in general questionsl, Or I whould have had Less after you with a pair of chinese fingercuffs in a heartbeat. And I think she would have liked it far too much. LOL.

Glad you could do a fly-by.

TTFN

Clu

PS- But what does it mean, NEVERMIND.

What does it mean? Oh Cluless one.This may explain.

At a time like this, which exists maybe only for me, but is nonetheless real, if I can communicate, and in the telling and the bearing of my soul anything is gained, even though the words which I use are pretentious and make you cringe with embarrassment, let me remind you of the pilgrim who asked for an audience with the Dalai Lama.

He was told he must first spend five years in contemplation. After the five years, he was ushered into the Dalai Lama's presence, who said, 'Well, my son, what do you wish to know?' So the pilgrim said, 'I wish to know the meaning of life, father.'

And the Dalai Lama smiled and said, 'Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it? (Keith Reid)

Must go now. Tis tea-time at the circus.Wink.gif

------------------

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT>

quote:

Originally posted by cluless:

Dpig -

Just checked my mail cmcauli953@aol.com and no mail, Unless of course you were trying to give me a good rate on a morgage.

carp;

oh, that was me.

i keep getting... SPANISH SCREENSAVER in my emails... I was getting say 15 a day! i think it is some sort of max mailing virus, "luckily" my server was down for a day and I think the problem has stopped. Of course, not my webserver is down and so is my site.. grrrr.... did an Adaware scan and got rid of 292 spyware and spamware things and 11 viruses... still though i was getting those emails. even the junk email filter would not work! ahh the horror.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me