Klipsch for Pioneer SX-N30

richter

Hi,

I want to buy Klipsch floorstanding speaker. But i dont know which model match with my amp perfectly.  My amp has  Two Large 8,200 μF Capacitors, 85 W/ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 1 %, 2ch Driven) specs. My room is about 25 square meters. I will use usually for listen electronic music.

Thanks for your your valuable comments...

Assuming your new Pioneer SX-N30 is somewhat similar to my Integra DTM-40.4, it should perform in a similar way.  Meaning, the Integra sounds wonderful with my Heresys and Heresy II's and also performed well with my previously owned RB-35's.  As far as floorstanding speakers, I never even considered using it to drive my RF-63's.  I really don't think it has the gusto to drive them properly in my large family room.

As far as your Pioneer, I don't suggest you getting any of the larger Reference floorstanders(63, 83, 5, 7, 7II) unless you use a subwoofer but maybe stick with the midsized or smaller RP's or Reference models.  If you like it loud as many that enjoy electronic music do, then your Pioneer may not be up to the task unless it is aided a bit by some subwooferage.

Bill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richter said:

Thans for reply Willand.

Actually i think R-26F will be good for me. Does the amp handle tihs speakers?

You are very welcome.

I think you will be fine with the Pioneer but if you feel later on you want more oomph, you can add an outboard stereo amp since the Pioneer has preouts.

Bill

• Like 1

TSx being the lower end of the group.  I like their TSi form factor, but there TSx series just falls short in my opinion.  If you go Polk, go RTi.

Klipsch wise, you're better off seeking the RP-260F or RP-280F...or even the RF-82 II than the R-28F.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richter said:

This is where the klipsch forum is but i want to ask what do you think about Polk Audio Tsx 330 ?

I have not heard that particular speaker but have always found Polk to be a bit too soft without real dynamics, especially the cheaper "entry level" variety.

Bill

• Like 2

7 hours ago, richter said:

I gave up Polk. Last question

Ask as many ??? as you like.

7 hours ago, richter said:

I can buy R-26F and RP-250F (Is on deal in amazon) almost at the same price.

If we consider i will use it for listening to music which one is do you think best for me?

The RP-250F all day long.

Bill

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, richter said:

I decided and ordered 250F. Thanks a lot again...

Now lets talk about connection...

This is my amps back  SX-N30_back.jpg

Could you tell me how should i connect speakers (bi wire. etc)

Easy.

Left speaker +/- terminals to left speakers A +/- terminals

Right speaker +/- terminals to right speakers A +/- terminals

Image result for Integra DTM-40.4 speaker diagram

Diagram shows two pairs hooked up, one pair to Speakers A, one pair to Speakers B.

IMO, no need to bi wire.

Bill