*Withdrawn FS: Klipsch Inwall sub and amp/$250+

billybob

Hello,

Up for sale is an RSA-500 with a matching RW-5802 inwall sub. Condition is good as both show little signs of wear although, the sub was mounted before.

It was purchased by me a couple of years ago from a college student in Gainesville, Florida and was used at low levels as he was immediately adjacent to another apartment where he was living. It comes with user manuals for both units. I have used this sub system as a surround and a 2 channel reinforcement sub. Although it will not go crazy low, it however sounds fast and punchy to me, and is low enough for my purposes. Units have been living a semiretired lifestyle, as is it's present owner. Using just the one passive sub module, paperwork states it is receiving 300 watts amplification. Two would be 250 watts respectively.

This package  if wanted is shippable at 18 lbs. & 22 lbs. for sub module. Will come with iec light duty cord and manuals. I can take measurements if any interest.

If you want this system, I can deliver to a shipping agent of your choice, as at the moment, I do not have the original boxes, and want a pro packing/shipping agent to take charge. Price I feel is at the bottom of course being offered at $300 for the units. Local pickup welcome...

I refer you for pics to my local craigslist ad:   http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/ele/5956236860.html  Updated Link...

Thanks!