Tubes- 6L6WXT and 5881

jimjimbo

I simply have way too many tubes and this will be the first small batch to be listed.  I am also going to list them over at AudioKarma.  All of these have been tested on my Sencore TC162, for shorts, emission and grid leakage, and are guaranteed to be good and as stated, or your money back, no questions.  All prices include shipping.  Please, no trades, and only sold as shown (pair, quad, etc.)  Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested via PM.

Quad (4) of Sovtek 6L6WXT+ tubes that are basically new.  They have perhaps 5 hours on them, and all test at 90/91 on my Sencore TC162 tester, where 60 is minimum good.  They sound great, but I am very overstocked with 6L6 tubes.  $75.00 shipped

Quad (4) of Tung-Sol 5881 brown base tubes.  These are the original Tung-Sol 5881's, and not the reissue.  All 4 of these test at 90 on my Sencore TC162.  All of the bases are solid and the guide pins intact.  $80.00 shipped.

IMG_3473 (Large).JPG

IMG_3475 (Large).JPG