For Sale Russound SDB6.1 Multi Amp Multi Speaker Room Selector

dtr20

I picked up this unit with some other gear, and I just don't have any real use for it.  When I received this item, it only had connectors for 2 hook ups (pictured in black).  I ordered replacement connectors (pictured in green) to hook up to this unit.  I will even include the extra connectors that I have.  The labels that are included are as follows: KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM, MSTR BEDROOM, DECK, and a Blank label.  All of the knobs and buttons are present and functional.  There are some scratches (see pictures), but overall, its a pretty good unit.  Please see below for manufacturer description and specifications.  I am asking $80 plus shipping for forum members.

The SDB-6.1 is a highly efficient dual-source speaker selector that controls up to six pairs of speakers.

The front panel provides a separate volume control for each speaker pair, allowing you to adjust the volume in each room from one convenient location.

With two amplifier inputs, the SDB-6.1 allows you to choose either program in each room. Each zone also has an on/off switch, which allows you to keep the volume control at a set level while turning the speakers on or off.

The SDB-6.1 uses high-quality impedance-matching autoformers to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. Designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers, the SDB-6.1 is equipped with internal jumpers to select the degree of impedance matching based on the impedance of your speakers and your amplifier's impedance requirements.

Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
Power Handling: 150 watts RMS continuous per channel
Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
Volume Control: 12 steps; total attenuation 42 dB
Zone Audio Controls: Volume knob, on/off, Amplifier A/B switch

20160915_194101.jpg

20160915_194123.jpg

20160915_194218.jpg