please respond

prodj101

I am at a dead end trying to decide between the RF-3's and 5's, or if to get either at all. I don't have room for the 7's, and I will be upgrading from SF-2's. They will be using a Mcintosh MC-2105 SS amp, B&K pre amp, Sony SACD/DVD player, and an RSW-15 for bass. any help is much gratified.

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

Computer uses Promedia 2.1's.

Why not look at some heresy II's? Brand new ones would cost less than the RF-5's.

you could get 4 RF-3's for the price of 2 RF-5's... don't know if that means anything to you.

If this is for music, i would personally go heritage.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

wasn't aware of the 4 to 2 ratio for the RF-3's to 5's. I'd take the 3's than, from what I've read, the 5's only have efficiency over the 3's, and not sound quality. Besides, I have plenty of amp power to drive them so thats not an issue

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

Computer uses Promedia 2.1's.