Infinity Renaissance 90 speakers

staygroovybaby

Hello everyone, I am going to be moving soon and have a lot of gear to sell. A simple matter of downsizing. I don't want to pack and haul all of this with me.
I will provide a comprehensive list very soon. All the equipment is in very good condition to mint. Some I can ship and some will need to be picked up. This is not a fire sale however I am pricing all equipment at reasonable prices. I will be taking a loss on some items.

I live 20 minutes from Pensacola FL & 20 from Mobile AL.
Feel free to call me @ ( 251 ) 213 - 1388    Dean

If you are interested in anything I have for sale please call me. I will be happy to talk, answer questions, negotiate, what ever. Tex ting and Emailing is not my choice of communication. Call it old school or whatever but a phone call is where I prefer to start.  

Price $1200.00 

Pick up only

Infinity Renaissance 90 speakers,  Pair in black,  

Audiophile all the way, but then if you are looking, you probably know something about these speakers.

Sonic-ally they are a 10 

Cosmetically I will rate them an 8+.
The grills need recovered.
But not bad looking from a few feet away

These speakers rarely come up for sale for several reasons.
First off they were only made for two years.
Secondly, the people who currently own them, seldom let them go.

For those not familiar with these speakers, just look up the reviews  on the internet. You will be amazed.

From my perspective, they are astounding, great highs, mids, lows. 
Excellent sound stage, 

They flat out sing.
The serial #'s are 1 apart.

infinity collage.jpg

• 1 year later...