FS: Antennas Direcet ClearStream 4v OTA Antenna

avguytx

I bought a ClearStream 4V antenna to replace my ClearStream 2V (smaller version) in hopes of it picking up a couple of VHF stations for the Little Rock area that had been coming in fine for a few years.  Then, in the last few months, they both started going south and pixelating more and dropping out.  So, I thought I'd try a different version, longer range, but the 4V is longer in UHF and not VHF.  They said I need the 5V so I bought that one.  Well, I get one VHF station (PBS) better and the other (CBS) about the same.  So maybe it's their transmission.  Nevertheless...

I paid $99.99 shipped for this antenna from eBay about 2 weeks ago and it's been up for about a week .  It was a new open box so it didn't have the original box but was complete.  I'm asking $90 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.  It's a great antenna without a doubt.  70+ mile range for UHF (depending on terrain) and 25+ miles for VHF (again, depending on terrain.  

Let me know if any questions.