HELP!!! How do I convert a Microsoft Publisher file into a .jpg, .pdf, .tif, etc.?

kenratboy

I have some relatives that are making some calendars to print (~200.) They did all the work in Microsoft Publisher and NEED to get it into a .jpg, .pdf, .tif or another type of picture/print file.

Please, can you help?

Thanks!!!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

does it fill your whole screen when maximized, or does it take up more than your full screen.

up the resolution till you can fit the image at 100% into your screen. open the image in publisher, hit the PRINT SCREEN key on teh top right of yoru keyboard.

go into your regular graphics program, adobe photo shop, jasc, what have you, and hit CTR+V, same as edit paste. BAM!!!

now just cut the picture out and you have a copy in your other program, now file, save as, family1.jpg Smile.gif

justin, always here to help!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

Sorry, that is WAY too low-res. This will be done on a $100,000 printer setup and will be a calender that will be sold for top dollar at a Civil War re-enactment.

I think I fould a way, but it will be a pain in the @ss, but it SHOULD work. It involves lots of Adobe Acrobat work. Oh well.

Thanks!!!

------------------

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

ok, i'm out Smile.gif see ya menjana.

my apologies to anyone who understands spanish, it has now been 4 years since i took a spanish class Smile.gif... my english is not even that great and it is my first language haha, well, my typed english sucks, my spoken or actually cared about written english is pretty nice... ok, stop trying to reassure yourself justin... ouch! stop it!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

when all else fails (or costs too much...) one of the things I've done to get a high-res image out of some program that doesn't easily convert to a standard image file format is install a PostScript printer driver, and print to the PostScript device while routing the output to a disk file. This creates a PostScript file that most other programs can import.

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

Ray's Music System

Thanks!

It looks like Kinko's will do it for a ****le (like a nickle, but less, from "******".) so they will probably do that, or save it as PostScript and get it printed that way.

Thanks for the responces.

Justin,

Me E-spanisholo el sucks asso becoso, well, forget it...

------------------