SOLD. For sale: Emotiva Gen 3 Two Channel Amp. 74006, OK

Tullhead

PRICE REDUCE.  FREE SHIPPING!  Hi!  I am putting this here first before moving to audiogon.  I have a like new Emotiva Gen 3, 2 channel amp for sale.  I bought this direct from Emotiva.  I have moved to mono blocks and really don't have a place for this amp in my HT setup.  I doubt if it has 100 hours on it.

Again, it is in perfect condition and I will have to check to see if any warranty remains.  These are 999.00 in this two channel config (you can add up to 7).   REDUCED TO 625.00 AND I PAY SHIPPING!  I have The original Emotiva packaging which is pretty darn good stuff.   Pm for any questions, please.  LOCATION  is 74006, Ok

Thanks much!

Frank

IMG_0473.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Since the Gen 3 has only been out a short time I would think there should be close to four years warranty left on this one. Can you find out please....and thank you. Also, are you willing to change over the warranty for the buyer? Only the seller (original owner) can transfer it now.

Tim

Total bullshit I scroll through the old listings  find the post (revive) and inquire with full intent to buy, just need confirm still available. Check back into my email and from seller have a yes response, go to respond to buy and he sells it to another member.

Edited by ActionJ2614

I have a sale pending on this amp.  I let the first person who actually said they will buy it, take it, regardless of other inquiries.

I normally do not do this do this but this has been out there a long time.  I have been doing this for over 40 years and today is the first time ever I have probably ticked off someone.  

• Like 1