RF-82 II for $458.00 Shipped from Frys

Youthman

• Moderators

Seems like a great deal for RF-82 II with Free shipping.  Once you add it to the cart, you will need today's Fry's Code.  I noticed on the checkout, they were applying $77.00 shipping.  I had to click another shipping option, then it gave me the option to select Free Shipping.

http://www.frys.com/product/6680264

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Half an hour ago it let me put them in my cart and free shipping was applied. Now it says see sales associate in-store....also if you just go to the store and add them to your cart it takes the sale price into consideration but charges $100 for shipping. I hate when they play games on that site. I wasn't going to buy them anyways but still.....frustrating!

Tim

• Like 1

• Moderators

I just logged in using the above link, applied the discount code, clicked checkout, it showed the $77 shipping, I selected another shipping option and it now shows FREE shipping.  I'm not sure they are "playing games" as much as their website is just glitchy.   I mean, who would have thought to change the shipping option in order to be able to see FREE shipping.  That's not something you program into your shopping cart, that's a glitch.

• Like 1

Yeah, it fluctuates constantly. Now it shows me one speaker will ship to me free...if I add a second speaker it is $100 shipping....lol. I imagine someone is sitting there in charge of internet sales laughing their *** off watching the people scramble to get the best deal while they keep changing the rules....