RC-7 or something else

alicairac

2 hours ago, alicairac said:

I need some advise im thinking get at RC-7, so i want to know if its the best choice, or i have to look something else.

Welcome.

Unfortunately it's impossible to know if it's the best choice because we don't have any info to go on.  What size room?  What is your system your system now?  What kind of space allocation do you have?

It's a good center, but without knowing anything about the setup, one can't call it a "best choice."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

Welcome.

Unfortunately it's impossible to know if it's the best choice because we don't have any info to go on.  What size room?  What is your system your system now?  What kind of space allocation do you have?

It's a good center, but without knowing anything about the setup, one can't call it a "best choice."

thanks Guys, 

I have a pair of RF-82, and i'm replacement and old Pure Acoustics speakers Noble ll Series system,

My Reciver is an Onkyo TX-NR809

My Room its some like 30M square

Yes, as great as the RC-7 is, you'd be better off with the RC-64 (IMO) - if you're spending that kind of money.  You figure an RC-7 at $500 vs. a timbre matched RC-64 for $600 on the used market.  I'd really only go the RC-62 route if cost is an issue (and for many of us, it is).

• Thanks 1