WTB Miracord Studio 10H

Kelvin

Hey folks, I am new to the forums, but I hear there is a lot of good gear for sale on here. I have an old console my father built in the late 50s or early 60s and I am trying to bring it back to its former glory. The Fisher 500C and Miracord Studio 10H that were originally in it were lost in the eighties. I have replaced the Fisher, but I am having trouble locating a good Miracord 10H. The current ones on e-bay don't look to great and/or they want a premium. I have reworked the console a bit...replace the front fabric and added some drawers and lime green paint!

Kelvin

console.jpg

1 hour ago, Kelvin said:

Hey folks, I am new to the forums, but I hear there is a lot of good gear for sale on here. I have an old console my father built in the late 50s or early 60s and I am trying to bring it back to its former glory. The Fisher 500C and Miracord Studio 10H that were originally in it were lost in the eighties. I have replaced the Fisher, but I am having trouble locating a good Miracord 10H. The current ones on e-bay don't look to great and/or they want a premium. I have reworked the console a bit...replace the front fabric and added some drawers and lime green paint!

Kelvin

console.jpg

I hope this helps...

hifi shark is a nice set to find gear

for sale on all sites....and you

can cross reference...what's selling

and what has sold....and pricing...

https://www.hifishark.com/model/elac-miracord-10-h