Whatdayathink???

Poleelop

Sooo....

I haven't even gotten my tube AMP, and I'm already wanting another one. Maybe it's buyer's remorse that I didn't get SET....but then, noooo.....I think I want SET too, so I can compare. And spend more money.

I'm not going to move my forte II's to the kithen, and instead, I'm going to use them in my office. I'm going to use some unmentionable (OK, I'll say it....old Bose 601's that I bought long before I knew I'd be ridiculed for their purchase) speakers in the kitchen along with an old Kenwood 200 WPC 6,000 lb. amp. (actually, it's probably not near as heavy as some of these tube amps I've seen).

So...that will take care of the Kitchen and the office, but I had planned on using the Bose in my workout room. I figured, "who cares how decent it sounds....just as long as I can crank it loud enough to inspire a much needed workout.

Now, I'm left with nothing to put in the workout room, and an unfulfilled desire to get an SET. First of all, any recommendations on SET? I promise I'll try used this time, and I don't mind classic, and I don't mind new. I'd also like to get my hands dirty, so I don't mind if it's not "ideal." I'm all over the idea of fixing it up and upgrading it.

That brings me to my next need. Speakers? I'm all out now. I've got all two dozen speakers in the house being used. Whatdayathink of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1384792299