A Look at the Differences Between Klipsch RF-7 II and RF-7 III

Youthman

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Boilermaker86 said:

I must say the color of the natural cherry on your living room looks much different from your first video in your theater room. It’s amazing how lighting and such can make them look totally different. 

I just watched the video again and you are right.  They look more redish in the video and more blondish in the photos.  Funny thing both videos were shot with my Nikon D7100.  Theater room is 100% incandescent lighting (canned lights from the top aimed straight down) and the living room was mostly ambient lighting from a huge 3 sliding glass door on the left and windows on the right side.

12 minutes ago, Youthman said:

I just watched the video again and you are right.  They look more redish in the video and more blondish in the photos.  Funny thing both videos were shot with my Nikon D7100.  Theater room is 100% incandescent lighting (canned lights from the top aimed straight down) and the living room was mostly ambient lighting from a huge 3 sliding glass door on the left and windows on the right side.

Same with mine. First picture is with natural light in the day time from the windows. Second picture is at night time with the room lights on. Makes a big difference.

EB74F5AD-4EF6-4C60-82CE-8160647E3D9E.jpeg

506A272E-A142-4C74-B9E9-00A0EDEBB868.jpeg

• Like 2