Tubes for sale

joessportster

2 pairs / quad of Vintage RCA 6bq5, all matching date codes F-1 all bought as NOS backups no longer have the amp so no need for the tubes These are the gray smooth plates with the halo getters VERY desirable sound amazing great tube / tubes I paid dearly for these as they were to be my life time stash , original boxes sell the quad for 125.00 (I paid 200) plus shipping

1 pair vintage Mullard 6bq5 sound great when play tested for a few hours then put away, some lettering wear Great Britain made  gray plate dual post circle getter  matched build no date code on 1 and partial on the other is 1022-7-10 (at least that is what it looks like to me  45.00 for the pair they are in rca boxes (spare boxes I had)

1 pair matshushita matched 6bq5 made in japan, bought as testing NOS sounded fine but a bit brighter than my preference so only played a couple hours ribbed gray plates  dual post circle getter lettering looks pretty good  30.00 for thee pair Rca boxes

1 pair 6bq5 made in japan, only lettering left is japan / 6bq5, play tested and sounded fine  20.00 for the pair no Boxes

150.00 plus shipping for all the 6bq5 / el84  listed above

also available

2 WE 2c51 / 396a  date code on 1 is 852 worn off on the other these have the triple gray plates and the square getters 90.00 gets you the pair and 1 bonus

bonus is a canadian NE 396a with date code 75 2 we bought as NOS and the NE came in an MHDT dac I had, all 3 were played in that dac and sounded fine no boxes and lettering is pretty good

lastly 

I have several octal type tubes available I would like to sell as a lot, my eyes and hands make this posting difficult, all these are in very good shap with most being very good

there are a total of 8 12at7 tubes 5 of which are amperex in original boxes, 1 is a telefunkin,  1is unknown and 1 is rca,

there are 5 12au7 type 1 raytheon, 1 rca, 1 ge, 1 sylvania, and 1 unknown, there is 1 raytheon 5755, 12ax7, 1 rca 6922, and 1 mullard cv4024  some of these sell fo 20-30.00 each you get all 16 for 

160.00 plus shipping  that 10.00 per tube all bought as NOS or testing as NOS over the years

If someone wants all these tubes I will sell the whole lot for 325.00.........................I would prefer to sell them as a lot much easier so someone interested in the lot will get first preference If you take the tubes and the tester I listed I will sell all for 400.00 plus shipping