WinAmp versus Playcenter 2

fawwaz

Ok nopw most of you have the Sound Blaster Live! card or one of it's family.Yet many of you seem to be using WinAmp instead of Playcenter(2)new version.

Why???

Play center 2 has many envirmonets and sound mixes,why do you use Winamp and what about Windows Media Player????

Anybody use Netscape anymore? I can't keep it open. I open 6 or 8 windows, following 2 or 3 threads, then "CRASH", all shut down.

Is this because Netscape has lousy programers or is it because Microsoft went into the browser business and they have the source code?

I will probably be using the

WIndows Media Player

WI_____ M____ P_____

under new versions of windows after it has been optimized by The Bills' engineers.

I may be stubborn, but I ain't smart. So I'll use WinAmp while I still can.

it's a design problem with netscape. i hate to say it, but they suck now. my friend crashes all the time with it too. as for WMP7 or 8, they suck too. As for playcenter 2, i got rid of my live card, but i know it sucks too. As for winamp, it's so so as-is, but if you tweak the outputs, it gets much better. i also like siren jukebox.

J

------------------

JOIN THE "AMY FOR PRESIDENT" CAMPAIGN. OUR PLATFORM:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

PIII @ 1.08GHZ

SuperMicro PIIISCD I820 Mobo

192MB Crucial PC100

Maxtor 40GB 7200rpm ata66

Maxtor 40GB 7200rpm ata100

Generic DVD 4X

Creative 8x4x32x Burner

GeForce256 32mb DDR (orig)

3Com 905B-TX Lan

Netgear RT314 Gateway/Router

Philips Acoustic Edge

425w Power Supply

Triple Boot Me/2K/Whistler Build 2416

Klipsch Pro-Media 4.1's

umm... a floppy.

thats it, for now

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Come on Paragon! Not all music is meant to be heard coming from a studio. In fact, some of the best music I heard was sitting in a concert hall or ampitheater and that music does reverb in those venues! I know it just wasn't those fat ones I was lighting up 25 years ago that was making that music sound good eheheheheheheheheheheeh! ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!