4.1 Availability and 4.2 Questions

capta

quote:

I'm really sure that the wattage of the Pro's is 400 watts is the max dynamic output. I don't believe that the system puts out 400 watts RMS because when I play the speakers full volume, it's not 400 watts, I can tell. Anyways, do you think that the 4.1 sub has 160 watts RMS? No way, even the KSW-10 has only 55 watts RMS, so I'm guessing the Pro's sub has about 40-50 watts RMS. When they say 400 watts they mean amplifier max output, but that's not RMS, I have not seen anywhere where it says 400 watts RMS.

The klipsch promedia 4.1 do deliver 400 watts RMS

:

quote from:website:

8. Is the system's power rated at 400 Watts RMS (root mean square)? Or is the 400 Watt rating peak power output?

The Klipsch v.2-400 does indeed deliver a true 400 Watts "RMS" (total with all channels driven).

c>

You should know that loudness is not directly linked to wattage .

a 10Watts is as loud as a 20watts even 30 watts.

To be twice as loud mulitply by 10

100Watts twice as loud as a 10Watt.

ok this is not very accurate ,but is an estimation!

But still if you look at 3dsoundsurge the crossfires play louder with 100 watts. I think Klipsch could really deliver a killer system, but they don't want to out do their quintets. As for the amp, I've read it has an insane amount of power. It outputs 400 watts at full volume, but handles 600. The reason they aren't that loud is because of their efficiency. If they put higher quality drivers they would be more expensive but sound a lot better.