Sub-woofer placement

baszha

I will be running two Klipsch R115 sub-woofers in my new theater system. My question is, is it best to place both speakers on the same wall firing in the same direction, or on opposite walls firing towards each other. Example being...L and R or front and Back. I am having new carpet installed and wondering if I should place sub-woofer cable under carpet from front to rear part of room'  I am already placing cable for surround speakers under carpet L and R. I am aware of the "Sub-woofer crawl" to determine best sub-location but in this case I will have the carpet installed before

the system is set up. I was thinking of installing sub-woofer cable front to back of room with enough slack to adjust using the Sub-woofer crawl. I know the " Sub-woofer crawl" sounds kind of hinky, but it actually works very well. any thoughts on placing speaker wire and or sub-woofer cable under carpet for a cleaner installation welcome.