3d animated klipsch speakers...

Swerv

Guest Webmaster

Swerv, let me know when you get it done and I might be able to work something out here. I'll have to look at it first to make sure its ok to host on our site if you know what I mean, but don't see a problem.

email me at webmaster@klipsch.com

Works fine..

I know you are not done yet.. but I can't resist..

Suggestions:

Change the center of rotation to the geometric center of the Sub enclosure.

More lighting. http://www.dr-yo.com/tutorials/max3/ a great page.. take a look ar the Still Life parts. I will show how to do some materials and cool visuals {glass}]

Also.. though y'll might like this.. It is awesome..

http://www.thekillerbean.com -- Enter - Animation -- the party is his latest and it is awesome.

Also.. search for Aliensong.mpg it is pretty cool too. I guess the person who made that one got a job doing animation lip-synching

that killer bean is cool, and i havnt finished with the textures yet or even a view inside of the sub which i was going to do..

i'll probably be finished tonight on the sub.... might need some help getting the right texture for the grill or something.... still havnt figured out how to do that...... i think i'll leave the grills "off" so people can see the speaker some and stuff..

smile.gif

ok it will be done downloading in 34 seconds... the anticipation is killing me! can i go ahead and put this one on the site? ok, it has finished, brb, going to check it out.

>>>> ok, that is pretty cool, i made a 135 kb gif file out of it to put on the site, it is much smaller pending the final version. thanks!

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Hey people this is the animation at 50% completion...

the one i posted before was really just a test...

New Animation 320x200 50% done (no sound)

be sure to come back and check out the finished product and give me some tips etc.. or changes that i could make.

hmmmmmm it apears the animation is still not done uploading so, give it like 10 min it should be done

whoa hold on there! im new to this program i'll try and make the speakers move... lets see what happens... like i said its still far from finished.... smile.gif

thanks for the tips anything else i could change or add?

im going to render version #3 tonight... (will have some sound) should be up by tomorrow morning if all goes well...

for those of you with fast connections you might want to check out version 4 of the animation which has sound and

some of the problems from the other one are now fixed including no music, and the whole thing being very dark.

check this one out

21 megs lasts 1:07 min

Version 4 (With music) 350x255 30 fps

for a slightly older and smaller version with different music check out:

Version 3 with music (smaller) 14.5 megs

Thanks for the input guys... as soon as i get to the sub lookin ok .... i'll start workin on the sats and maybe turn it into some sort of a nissan commercial rip-off... who knows.. hehehe smile.gif