KSF 8.5's

stevo8040

I have a pair of them. A great sounding little speaker. They have surprisingly good bass. I picked up a pair a couple years ago to use for rear channels while waiting to pick up more Heritage. They are well worth $300 as you'd be hard pressed to find anything comparable for that price at least new. However I don't want to throw a kink in your plans to sell but SoundAdvice ran those things on sale for about 1 1/2 years for buy 1 get 1 free. Thats when I picked mine up for 3 bills. Even got my friend to pick up a pair. I think most on this BB know that about about these speakers, don't know why SA had a hard time getting rid of them. Probably because people figured they spend the little extra and get the 10.5's and quite a bit more speaker. They do sound great though after they are broken in. Looks like they are in new conditiona anyway so hopefully you should have no problem. I wouldn't go any lower than $250. For that why bother even getting rid of them just hang on to them. Good Luck.

EJ2.gif